To give all our listeners the opportunity to feel the excitement of winning from the Rabbit, we ask our contestants to remember a few guidelines. Please wait at least two weeks after you win a prize to play another contest on WQBE. If the prize you win is a major prize ($100 value or more) please wait at least 30 days before playing another contest. We also limit most contests to one winner per household. Some contests have additional restrictions which will be announced or posted as needed.
Most prizes won on-air at WQBE or here on the Rabbit’s Website are to be picked up at our offices. This is a necessary policy because many of the prizes are too big, bulky, or heavy to be mailed. Other times we give away tickets for shows or events that will occur only a day or two past the giveaway date, so there is not enough time to mail these items. We also give away many prizes that are limited, one of a kind, or not replaceable. If they are lost in the mail, we can not get replacements for the winners. And, finally, once an item is mailed, we have no way to verify whether the winner received the prize or not. These reasons make it impractical for us to mail prizes, so we simply ask winners to pick up their prizes at our offices during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday – 9am to 5pm – except holidays. If your prize will not be available for normal pick-up, special instructions will be given to you at the time of winning. Prizes not picked up within 30 days may be forfeited. Prizes such as concert and event tickets that are for a specific show, concert, or event, must be picked up at the office of WQBE prior to 5pm eastern time on the last day of business prior to the show, concert, or event else they shall be forfeited and become the exclusive property of WQBE.
Unless otherwise posted, contests on WQBE are open to all legal U.S. residents of West Virginia, Ohio & Kentucky. Contestants must be age 18 or older to win and/or claim prizes with a retail value of $100 or more or certain other prizes that by their nature should be restricted to persons under 18 years old. Employees of Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc., employees of subsidiary and affiliated companies and their respective advertising and promotion agencies; and the members of the immediate families or households of such individuals are not eligible. Owners, directors, and employees of business entities that are primary sponsors of any contest or promotion and the members of the immediate families or households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in the particular contest’s) with which their business entities are associated. Owners, directors, and employees of business entities of whatsoever nature that are engaged in the same or substantially similar types of business as that of Bristol Broadcasting Company and the members of the immediate families or households of such individuals are not eligible.
Unless otherwise posted, only one member of an immediate family or household may win a major prize ($100 value or more) in any single contest or promotion. Upon the winning of a major prize by one member of an immediate family or household, he or she and all other members of his/her immediate family or household become ineligible to participate further in that contest or promotion.
No purchase is necessary to participate in the contests on WQBE.
Many of the WQBE contests and sweepstakes involve on-air interaction between the contestants and the WQBE air personalities via the the contestants’ telephones. Failure of a telephone connection during a play of the contest may eliminate that contestant and another contestant may be designated. WQBE assumes no responsibility for technical, electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind.
Payment of any taxes and/or fees associated with the acceptance of any prize is the sole responsibility of the winner of the prize. WQBE reserve the right to award an equivalent substitute prize should any announced prizes become damaged or unavailable. Each winner must accept the prize or equivalent substitute prize(s) as offered. Winners may be required to sign a release form or other certifying documents prior to being awarded their prizes.
By participating in a contest or sweepstakes offered by WQBE, contestants consent to the use of their names, voices, photographs or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes related to this or similar promotions without compensation.
By participating, entrants agree, on behalf of themselves, their executors, assigns and heirs, (a) to abide by all the rules and the decisions of the management of WQBE which shall be final in all matters relating to all contests and sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless WQBE Radio, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of any prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related or contest-related activity associated in any manner whatsoever with WQBE contests and/or sweepstakes; and (c) that WQBE nor any of the foregoing entities are responsible for damaged, late, lost, misdirected entries or communications.
Prize winners, by accepting a prize, acknowledge that WQBE has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or part thereof.
The management of WQBE reserves the right in their sole discretion to modify, discontinue or cancel any game, contest, or sweepstakes at any time, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, Covid 19, or any other causes beyond the control of the parties involved with or without notice.
Official Promotional Rules – 97. WQBE & The Farm’s Jeep Night at The Farm Bar & Grill. A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WQBE-FM, 817 Suncrest Place, Charleston, WV 25309 during normal business hours Monday through Friday for by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase is necessary
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license in order to participate and win
- All contests are open to the public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates of 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc. The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment, participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other radio industry employees. To be eligible, listeners must have a valid driver’s license.
- This contest will begin on or about October 3,2020 and end on or around Thursday, December 31, 2020
- The Grand Prize will be a 2014 Jeep. VIN-1C4BJWDG7EL252897, The grand prize winner will need to pay TAX/TITLE/LICENSE in addition to all Federal and State Taxes due upon delivery and must accept prize as offered with no warranty. An IRS 1099 form will be issued to the GRAND PRIZE WINNER
- Listeners can register for this contest by signing up in person at JEEP NIGHT AT THE FARM on the following dates: 10/3/20 – 10/10/20 -10/17/20 – 10/24/20 – 10/31/20 – 11/7/20 – 11/14/20 – 11/21/20 – 11/28/20 – 12/5/20 – 12/12/20 – 12/19/20 – 12/26/20. Each night 5 qualifiers will be selected at random. Persons can only qualify once during this contest. Each of the selected qualifiers will be invited to the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING on Thursday, December 31, 2020 between 6 and 9pm. Participants must be present to be included for the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY.
- From all qualifiers present, names will be selected at random and select a “KEY” and try and start the Jeep. Once a “KEY” starts the Jeep, the contest is over, and the winner will win the GRAND PRIZE and accept all the responsibilities outlined in this document. (KEY is a USB Memory Stick and will be inserted into our computer.
- All local, state, federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prize awarded become the sole responsibility of the GRAND PRIZE WINNER. The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be issued a 1099 IRS Form to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is”. Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other prizes or cash
- 5 WQBE and Bristol Broadcasting, Inc. shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment, their affiliates and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- State issued identification must be presented to claim the GRAND PRIZE. Winners will be required to fill out a prize fulfillment package for the GRAND PRIZE.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of this promotion, shall become the sole property of the stations to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Further, 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries. 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to our website.
- All winners agree that 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment their affiliates and sponsors my broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment their affiliates and sponsors deems necessary without compensation. All winners will be further required to hold 97.5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment their affiliates and sponsors, blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- If for any reason this contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, Covid – 19, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that may corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, or if the Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, and/or modify the Contest without prior notice. If the Contest is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify the procedure for selecting winners, or canceling the promotion completely.
- 5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public.
- 5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- 5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- 5 WQBE, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc, The Farm Bar & Grill, Tiger Trucking, BMW Towing, TyMark Towing (RTM Properties LLC), Chelyan Pre Owner Auto & Equipment reserves the right to change any of this promotion and/or the promotional elements. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and/or events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means
- A winners list may be obtained after January 10, 2021 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: WQBE-FM, 817 Suncrest Place, Charleston, WV 25309
Al Woody’s Best Buck Contest with Jr. Rules
Two categories – ADULT & YOUTH
You cannot enter both categories.
Only one entry per person in either the Adult or Youth category
Photo must be taken during the Fall 2020 Bow or Gun Buck Hunting Season in West Virginia.
Winner may be required to verify that the Buck was killed during Fall 2020 Season.
All entries must be killed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Wildlife Department for West Virginia.
Only photos with both the Buck and the Hunter (we must see who you are) will be eligible to win.
Not responsible for lost, misdirected or misplaced photos or emails.
To be considered, photos must be submitted through the official WQBE entry form.
Photos sent as a private message, a post to the WQBE Facebook Page, or any other means will not be considered.
All prizes must be picked up at Spring Hill Rod & Gun, 4961 MacCorkle Ave. SW – South Charleston, WV.
Adult Hunt – Grand Prize is a $1000.00 Spring Hill Rod & Gun Gift Certificate
Youth Hunt (17 & under) – Grand Prize is $500 Spring Hill Rod & Gun Gift Certificate
Entries can be submitted through the official form either on Facebook (facebook.com/975WQBE) or at wqbe.com
Al Woody’s son, Jr. Woody, along with WQBE Staff Members of Jr’s choice, will determine his 10 Best Bucks in each category using any criteria he or they choose.
Winners in both categories will then be determined by votes through a voting interface accessible through Facebook (facebook.com/975WQBE) and wqbe.com
Deadline for photos is Monday, December 7, 2020 at Midnight. Voting starts on or about December 9, 2020. Winner announced on Monday, December 14, 2020