DUCK COMMANDER CRUISE RULES - ver.03.5
Are you a Duck Dynasty Fan?
Here is your chance to win a cruise with the Robertsons! Enter the Duck Commander Cruise Sweepstakes for your chance to win a five night cruise for two to Key West and Cozumel This sweepstakes ends on October 5, 2013.
Duck Commander Cruise Sweepstakes
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner, once confirmed as detailed below, will receive a four (4) night cruise package from Miami to Key West and Cozumel, for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest that will include: (a) two (2) round trip coach class air transportation tickets for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest, from Charleston, WV to Miami, FL (b)one (1) night stay in a standard room (double occupancy), in a hotel on the first night of arrival in Miami (July 16, 2014) (c) four (4) nights stay in one (1) inside stateroom for two adults to share (July 17th ,18th ,19th and 20th 2014). The total ARV of the Grand Prize is four thousand dollars ($4,000). Actual ARV will determined after airfare has been booked.
Eligibility: The Duck Commander Cruise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States, or the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry.
WHO MAY SAIL?
1.Infants who are at least 6 months old on the day of departure may sail.
2.Women who will be less than 24 weeks into their pregnancy on the day of departure, and for the duration of the cruise, may sail. This policy is due to the risk of premature labor. Pregnant women must have a letter from their doctor stating how far along (in weeks) their pregnancy will be at the beginning of the cruise, that mother and baby are in good health and fit to travel, and that the pregnancy is not high-risk.
3.Adults aged twenty-one or older may sail. The Cruise Line shall refuse boarding to any guest under the age of twenty-one unless the guest is:
1.traveling in the same stateroom with an individual twenty-five years or older;
2.traveling in the same stateroom with their spouse (Proof of age and/or proof of marriage are required); or
3.traveling with a parent or guardian in an accompanying stateroom.
Guests not conforming to these policies will be denied boarding and no refund of the cruise fare will be issued. Sorry, there are NO EXCEPTIONS to these policies.
How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit any of our participating sponsors and register. Only one registration per visit per location. (Locations can be found on our web page. (http://www.wqbe.com). A minimum of 5 (five) names will be selected at random from each sponsors' location. (random drawings will be held at sponsors discretion). Deadline for in-store registration is close of business on 10/1/13. Plus listen to 97.5 WQBE for chances to call in and get registered to win the “Sweepstakes” . In addition, WQBE will randomly conduct on-air qualifying contests and correct callers can become eligible for the Grand Prize Giveaway. An addtional 10 (ten) "last minute" qualifiers will be selected at random at Grumpy's on Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013. Persons can sign up for a last minute chance beginning at 6pm. Deadline for last minute entries will be 8pm on 10/5/13. You must be present to qualify as a last minute entry.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per sponsor location, per day.
Grand Prize Random Drawing: On or about October 5, 2013, all qualified persons must attend in person, our Bon Voyage Party at Grumpy’s on the waterfront on Rt. 60 in Jefferson for the “Sweepstakes” drawing. A random type drawing will be held to determine the winner. All qualifiers must be checked in by 7:30pm to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. The Grand Prize drawing will be held at or near 8:30pm. Qualifiers must be present to win. No exceptions or stand-ins allowed.
Sponsors: WQBE FM, Bristol Broadcasting, Inc., Grumpys, Andrews Boots, Save-a-Lot, I-77 Speedway, Kings Tire, Spring Hill Rod & Gun, Survival Solutions and Clayton Homes on Corridor G in South Charleston.
Duck Commander Cruise Sweepstakes Official Rules 2013
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility: The Duck Commander Cruise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States, or the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of WQBE FM, Bristol Broadcasting, Grumpy’s, Andrews Boots, Save-a-Lot, I-77 Speedway, Kings Tire, Spring Hill Rod and Gun, Survival Solutions and Clayton Homes on Corridor G, and their respective affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to: (a) be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and (b) release and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injuries, or damages, arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the use or misuse or redemption of a prize, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes commences on or about August 26, 2013 and ends on October 5, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. Grand Prize Random Drawing: On October 5, 2013, there will be one (1) grand prize random drawing (the “Grand Prize Drawing”), performed from among all eligible qualifiers received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. This drawing will be held at Grumpy's on the Waterfront, Rt. 60 in Jefferson, WV. The odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner, once confirmed as detailed below, will receive a four (4) night cruise package from Miami to Key West and Cozumel, for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest that will include: (a) two (2) round trip coach class air transportation tickets for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest, from Charleston, WV to Miami, FL (b)one (1) night stay in a standard room (double occupancy), in a hotel on the first night of arrival in Miami (July 16, 2014) (c) four (4) nights stay in one (1) inside stateroom for two adults to share (July 17th ,18th ,19th and 20th 2014). The total ARV of the Grand Prize is four thousand dollars ($4,000). Actual ARV will determined after airfare has been booked.7. Grand Prize Conditions: The total ARV of all prizes available to be awarded herein is four thousand ($4,000). All Grand Prize details, including but not limited to trip dates, are at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to change. Grand Prize trip is currently scheduled to take place from 07/16/14 – 07/21/14 and Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must be available to travel on such dates (or other selected by Sponsor), or else the Grand Prize may be forfeited, even if the affidavit of acceptance is already executed. In such situations, an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected and contacted, and time permitting, this Grand Prize will be awarded (if not, a Grand Prize of equal or greater value will be awarded). In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the one (1) Grand Prize. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending the airfare cost to be booked after Grand Prize Winner is selected, fluctuations on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and other factors, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Grand Prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion, due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. The Grand Prize winner may receive less than thirty (30) days notice prior to trip departure. If, for any unforeseen reason, any portion of the Grand Prize cannot be awarded, such portion(s) of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Grand Prize winner other than to supply the other elements of the Grand Prize package, with no additional consideration being awarded. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and guest to be in possession of all necessary travel documentation (e.g., ID, Passport, Credit Card) at the time and place of departure, or the Grand Prize (or portion(s) thereof) may be forfeited. Trip is subject to air/hotel/cruise availability, the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, schedule or route changes, holiday and blackout dates, and any other travel conditions/restrictions that may apply. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Grand Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to, any and all taxes, meals, drinks, personal purchases/souvenirs, transfers, gratuities, luggage fees and any and all costs or expenses associated with travel are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner or guest. Travel will be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Sponsor reserves the right to structure the travel route. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together at the same time and/or on the same itinerary and guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older, unless agreed to by Sponsor. If Grand Prize winner can not find a guest to travel with them, or does not wish to travel with a guest, such portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and no substitution or compensation shall be owed by Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates, once such are in Grand Prize winner’s possession. Sponsor, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Grand Prize winner and/or guest if they act in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
8. Grand Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Grand Prize winner will be required, as a condition of verification, to sign and return, within five (5) calendar days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Acceptance, Publicity (where lawful) and Liability Release (“Release”), and an IRS Form W-9. Grand Prize winner willsubsequently be issued an IRS 1099 tax form for the actual value of their Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes (if any). Grand Prize winner’s guest will be responsible to execute and return a release prior to travel as well. Noncompliance, failure to return any documents within the time specified, failure to respond to notification attempt(s), or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected. Grand Prize winner also hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize, and Grand Prize winner and guest will be responsible for obtaining and paying for (if applicable) any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor, or Grand Prize winner may forfeit the Grand Prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
9. General Terms/Limitation on Liability: By entering or being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner, all entrants and the potential/confirmed Grand Prize winner hereby consent to the use by the Sweepstakes Entities of their Entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed throughout the world (including the World Wide Web and on-air) without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR WINNERS, OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR GUEST THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including or the Promotion Application, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Promotion Application, or elsewhere as Sponsor sees fit, and the Grand Prize will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE WEST VIRGINIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Sweepstakes Entities from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Grand prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sweepstakes Entities or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Facebook, Inc. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. In the event that any provision of these official rules shall be deemed illegal, such provision shall be removed and replaced with a legal provision that most closely matches the intent of such removed provision, and the remainder of these official rules shall remain in full force and effect. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
10. Request for the Name of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 10/20/13, to: WQBE FM, 817 Suncrest Place, Charleston, WV 25303. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official rules.